1. Insert one pole into each side of the pole connector, do this twice.
2. Lift up the fastener and rod pocket, gently slide the poles into the sleeve. Secure the fastener. Repeat on the opposite side of the cover. Note: The poles should now be completely enclosed in fabric.
3. Open the driver side door and make sure the security panel is hanging inside the door frame. Close the door, making sure the security panel stays in place. Unroll the cover as you walk around the front of the vehicle.
4. Open passenger side door and make sure the security panel is hanging inside the door frame. Close the door, making sure the security panel stays in place.
5. Smooth the cover, making sure it is lying flat against the windshield. Extend the wiper blade cover over windshield wipers for added protection.
WARNING: Never operate the vehicle with the product installed on the windshield. It is only intended for parked vehicle use. FrostGuard® should not be used as a sunshade or in extremely hot weather. FrostGuard® is designed to cover the substantial viewing area of the windshield. Perimeter edges may not be covered. Using too large a size can result in a loose fit, resulting in precipitation blowing under the cover. For best results, apply over a dry windshield.